• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mission First Tactical Battlelink Utility Stock- Amazon Pricing Mistake?

easy to change the color.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 133
Whats so special about this stock? Looks like something that I should put my Wii remote in.

For starters, it's cheap price wise and the quality is on par with Magpul and Troy. Second, the compartment in it is HUGE compared to any other I've used and it has a several slots and QD holes to add things to. Third, it can mount different GPS units (and other devices) on the bottom and top of the stock for navigation/communication while the rifle is in position.

I ordered one the other day because they were cheap. Looking at it now, I can think of no rifle I would like to have this stock on. I'll probably sell it here in a couple of weeks when I sell a large batch of my spare parts that have gotten out of control.

I ordered one the other day because they were cheap. Looking at it now, I can think of no rifle I would like to have this stock on. I'll probably sell it here in a couple of weeks when I sell a large batch of my spare parts that have gotten out of control.

Im the exact opposite of you. I saw it and instantly knew what it would go to. I don't have a low budget beater AR, and have been considering building one, and this fits the build idea perfectly. Cheap, effective and I won't cry if gets beat up like I would win my other ARs.

What didn t you like about it??

- - - Updated - - -

easy to change the color.

What did you use to paint it? How does it hold up?

Back
Top Bottom