• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missouri bullet Co has 300black brass in stock.

wonder if it is annealed as well.

Asking because I want to learn more, have you had any issues with converted brass that hasn't been annealed? My personal experience, I have converted many 300blk, and some I probably have over 10 firings on with subs and supers, and have yet to have an issue. Obviously it would be better to have annealed brass, but is it really necessary?

I would think it would have to be necessary for consistent neck tension/accuracy. but I have not loaded any that were not annealed. might be an interesting test to run.

I only shoot out of an 8" barrel AR, so consistent neck tension isn't going to improve much for me or be worth the effort for me ringing steel in the woods. I have yet to have a split case, and I can't force the bullet into the case on my bench by hand, for what that is worth.

wonder if it is annealed as well.

Asking because I want to learn more, have you had any issues with converted brass that hasn't been annealed? My personal experience, I have converted many 300blk, and some I probably have over 10 firings on with subs and supers, and have yet to have an issue. Obviously it would be better to have annealed brass, but is it really necessary?

Just sayin :)

Back
Top Bottom