• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Model 36-1 Resto Mod

Finished the trigger job, and it feels awesome.

Crisp, smooth, and scary light. No push off though, and still has enough oomph to make it go bang every time.

Just got back from the range. Put 100rds of CCI through it. Flawless. Pretty damn accurate too.

It shoots too good not to carry.

So when I cleaned it good and put a high polish job on it. Slapped on some Jay Scotts and she's ready for the holster.

I am waiting on the flat latch to arrive and parts to make another barrel porting jig , before I can cerakote it.

Still no luck finding a non serrated trigger.

0125191742_HDR.jpg

Some of the pitting was deeper than I though and wouldn't completely buff out but cerakoting will take care of that.

0125191740a_HDR.jpg

Alrighty so I decided to try something a little different. As this is gonna be my daily carry weapon I decided to try the revolver version of Clip Draw. They make one specifically for the :Frame but I don't like the fact it rides along the cylinder. So I went with the universal one.

Well I checked the mail right before dinner and look what came in.

I am gonna eat then install it. Will post pictures of that process

0128191700_HDR.jpg

0128191701_HDR.jpg

0128191701_Burst01.jpg

0128191700a_HDR.jpg

Alrighty so I decided to try something a little different. As this is gonna be my daily carry weapon I decided to try the revolver version of Clip Draw. They make one specifically for the :Frame but I don't like the fact it rides along the cylinder. So I went with the universal one.

Well I checked the mail right before dinner and look what came in.

I am gonna eat then install it. Will post pictures of that process

View attachment 1981748
View attachment 1981750
View attachment 1981751
View attachment 1981753

Barami Hip Grip or DeSantis Clip Grip....

Back
Top Bottom