• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moderna Accine Question

The vaccine is just one part of a totalitarian police state political hoax and has virtually nothing to do with science or medicine. More people have died, per capita from the vaccine than the virus itself.

Revelation 13:16–18
The vaccine is just one part of a totalitarian police state political hoax and has virtually nothing to do with science or medicine. More people have died, per capita from the vaccine than the virus itself.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark of the beast, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

It may not be the mark of the beast but it has a ring to it
could be start of more things to come

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark of the beast, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

My experience wasn’t so lucky after taking 2nd shot day after shot . I started having fever all my joints aching felt like $&$$ till next day even my nuts swelled up . If start hollering needing a booster shot I want take it. Talked to doctor his was just sign had strong immune system. If that case shouldn’t took u to o start with.

Where's your evidence to support such a ridiculous claim?
It is right in front of everyone's eyes. If they would just open them and start thinking for themselves. I suspect it is too late however: it appears to me that that most American subjects have already been captured by the deception and associated weaponized fear/hysteria and aren't even remotely interested in seeking the truth.

Here is just a kernal......

Trigger warning: this may require effort to read, even more to understand what has been read and think it thru.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...t1HL&cid=20210420&mid=DM862862&rid=1137633275

Has any one here that is over 70 that is taking a blood thinner for blood clots had the Moderna Vaccine? A little skeptical as the virus antibodies can and do cause blood clots in patients with the virus.

Mtnsmith, I'm 60, but I have the opposite problem; a low platelet count. I read that a vaccine, don't know which one, can cause low platelet problems. It's been a month and a half, so I'm going to get a physical and ask the Dr. to take blood to make sure that one issue didn't go crazy after having been vaccinated. But I haven't heard or read that the Moderna vaccine has had clotting issues.

Back
Top Bottom