• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moderna Accine Question

And the flu vaccine has a dismal performance record. But it hasn't killed over 3,000 people in the US in 3 months.
I mustered out in August of 76 after 8 years. Like a dummy I took the CDC's Swine Flu Vaccine and got doctor-verified pleurisy from it. Effects lasted nearly a decade. It was the LAST time I ever got a government-vaccine.

From CDC website:

Over 211 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,486 reports of death (0.0016%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Now I guess it depends on whether or not you trust the CDC and FDA...

giphy.gif

From CDC website:

Over 211 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,486 reports of death (0.0016%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

Now I guess it depends on whether or not you trust the CDC and FDA...

giphy.gif

Over a quarter of the United States population has been vaccinated for Covid-19. One would think that with so many allegedly “safe” people combined with the warmer weather, Covid cases today would be dropping compared to February. They’re not.

In fact, the numbers are almost identical. In the last week of February, the U.S. was averaging 65,686 new coronavirus cases per day. Now, eight weeks later, we’re averaging 64,814 new cases per day.

Over a quarter of the United States population has been vaccinated for Covid-19. One would think that with so many allegedly “safe” people combined with the warmer weather, Covid cases today would be dropping compared to February. They’re not.

In fact, the numbers are almost identical. In the last week of February, the U.S. was averaging 65,686 new coronavirus cases per day. Now, eight weeks later, we’re averaging 64,814 new cases per day.
I'm still wondering how CDC and Xiden are going to be explaining why there were virtually no non-Covid deaths in 2020 and 2021. It's been Covid-19 all the time everywhere. All the deaths included in MSM's daily scare report you get when you Google Covid.... I'll say this. I get a call from ACS, or AKF I'm gonna ask them, "why do you want me to donate money for Cancer or Kidney disease when we've (the CDC and government) shown all those deaths ceased in 2020(2021).

I don't know why my wife spent all that time and money getting those degrees in medical laboratory science and infectious diseases. She could have saved so much money simply talking to all the virology experts here on the ODT.

And n

And now these folks who are asymptomatic or with only mild symptoms will be out in public still spreading it instead of quarantining because they have no idea they have it.

I'll consider getting it once its FDA approved, and when they get it working to the point where I dont have to social distance, can throw away the mask, and can drink out of a water fountain afterwards....

No vaccine involved but my sister died, from being exposed to an asymptomatic woman who never had any symptoms.

I'm still wondering how CDC and Xiden are going to be explaining why there were virtually no non-Covid deaths in 2020 and 2021. It's been Covid-19 all the time everywhere. All the deaths included in MSM's daily scare report you get when you Google Covid.... I'll say this. I get a call from ACS, or AKF I'm gonna ask them, "why do you want me to donate money for Cancer or Kidney disease when we've (the CDC and government) shown all those deaths ceased in 2020(2021).

It is simple, the gooberment PAYS the hospital expenses if the death is coded as covid, no chasing deadbeat relatives or insurance companies for the hospital bill.

I don't know why my wife spent all that time and money getting those degrees in medical laboratory science and infectious diseases. She could have saved so much money simply talking to all the virology experts here on the ODT.
Its hard to dispute the facts about the vaccine court, immunity laws and experienced instances, sir....I don't care where the 'degree' is from. Remember Ubama? His Ebola scare back when? We had Dr. Thomas Friedan, head of the CD effing C going around telling people you can't catch Ebola from a cough or a sneeze. He was MADE to eat those words on TV by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. All anyone with any brains had to do is Google "sneeze" video to see why.. THIS is not a medical problem - it is a political expediency and optics problem

Back
Top Bottom