• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moderna Accine Question

No vaccine involved but my sister died, from being exposed to an asymptomatic woman who never had any symptoms.
The question I would ask is age, other complicating immune-deficiency or other complicating medical problems. Most anywhere you search for statistics on this is that the average age for deaths from it is 79.5 or the deceased had other complicating problems. Regardless, my condolences on your loss.

Irrelevant. I was not making a statement in favor of or against the vaccine. My statement was simply the wonderment of all the infectious disease experts we seem to have here on the ODT.
so is that a yay or nay? you are lucky to have someone that has been educated enough to actually have a informed opinion and your sidestepping the question doesn't make sense

The question I would ask is age, other complicating immune-deficiency or other complicating medical problems. Most anywhere you search for statistics on this is that the average age for deaths from it is 79.5 or the deceased had other complicating problems. Regardless, my condolences on your loss.
I understand BUT, if my sister had not had prolonged contact (1 day) she would probably still be alive. Thank you.

You would be incorrect, but again it is irrelevant to the statement I made.
The statement was a blanket ridicule of statements made here by real people who have informed knowledge (with which you may or may not agree) or have had experienced problems with vaccines, IMO. It's the same kind of MSM-promulgated ridicule and derision that has put Jenny McCarthy and her direct experience with MMR vaccines and autism into the nutcase category......NOT COOL....

Back
Top Bottom