• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Modifying braces

Well the SBA3 retails for over $150.00. To ME thats a lot for a brace. The only way i can see spending that much would be on a Bone Steel Skeleton stock. But that requires a 16" upper not to me2it uses a rifle tube and buffer. Anyway for .y meager funds $50.00 to $65.00 is about my limit on a piece of plastic AKA a brace.

For just the sba3 brace, they are 35 bucks with free shipping. That is not a fortune where I come from.

Let's just hope nobody gets the brilliant idea to write the ATF asking for clarification resulting in further restrictions.
Some moron did it a while ago and it resulted in a bunch of "firearms" being classified as "pistols" thus making the addition of a vertical grip illegal. smh

That's why the ATF isn't doing letters anymore unless you send them the complete firearm for evaluation. Not only was it screwing us civvies over, they were drowning in requests for 'opinions' from every Tom, Dick and Harry.

That's why the ATF isn't doing letters anymore unless you send them the complete firearm for evaluation. Not only was it screwing us civvies over, they were drowning in requests for 'opinions' from every Tom, Dick and Harry.
What if they decide your gun isn't legal as configured? Do they keep it and torch it? Haha

Back
Top Bottom