• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mom, Transitioned this morning. UPDATE Post 44

Hey ALL my ODT family.
My Dad called this morning with news that my Mom had peacefully passed away today at 7am.
Her short stay in a Specialized medical facility, helped my Dad realize, that was the place she needed to be.
She got the care she needed to the end and was kept Very comfortable.
Her nurse was with her when she passed & stated she went Peacefully and w/o Pain.

She was a GR8 lady, and will be missed by Family & Friends.
Asking for Prayers for my Dad & family.
Thx everyone.
Praying for you and yours. Nothing I can say will make it hurt less, but know we are all here thinking about you and willing to help anyway we can.

Hey imawoodsman imawoodsman …… I hope and pray you and the rest are doing ok today. Also praying things are getting better.
I know when My mother passed not long ago, it took a couple of weeks for me to even get to where I wanted to talk with anyone, much less be sociable in any general sense.
One thing you should make sure of is that you are still communicating with others on a regular basis. Bottling up your feelings and trying to keep to yourself is one of the things you definitely do not want to do. It leads to depression.
As that is how we tend to do things as men. You really should find a way to talk with family & friends on a daily basis to try and thwart this.
I hope I am not being too nosy and all with you on this. I just know it is easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom