• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moments after an EMP

If you did this, and it worked, how would you get gasoline? Also, if you have the only running vehicle within miles, someone will try to take it from you.

Well thats when a good and strong group will be needed to help protect the goods. During a time under these conditions everyone will be trying to take everything anyone else has. A strong, well equipped, properly trained and devoted group with thrive during these times.

Well thats when a good and strong group will be needed to help protect the goods. During a time under these conditions everyone will be trying to take everything anyone else has. A strong, well equipped, properly trained and devoted group with thrive during these times.

No. It will suck for everyone. It will only suck less for some more than others. You don't know how good even the poorest 'Merican has it compared to the wealthiest of the 19th or 18th century. Courtesy of electricity and electronics.

This is hilarious. The chance of this ever really happening on a large scale is exactly zero.

You're saying there's exactly zero chance of an EMP event ever impacting the US mainland?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/iran-endorses-nuclear-emp-attack-on-united-states/article/2561733

s2.quickmeme.com_img_78_78d9404548d72960a29be1ba563fac9eda2a298f15fc2160cfd113bbaa6aba1d.jpg

I store a large portion of my supplies at my BOL, I would gather what I could and strike out to get there within a matter of minutes. Prolly a 2 hour walk from my house, but a great deal of space between is separated by forrest that I could navigate to stay off main roads if necessary.

This is hilarious. The chance of this ever really happening on a large scale is exactly zero.
Are you just trolling? Serious question.
Not only does the potential exist for a solar flare to cause this, but Russian military officials have given serious consideration to the implementation of a nuclear emp attack in the US. Wouldn't take that much to wipe out our entire power grid for what experts have estimated would take 18 to 24 months to restore.

Back
Top Bottom