• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Momma Needs Our help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the wife has located one near us. We are taking a look this afternoon. I will keep the tread updated!!

Thanks for everything My Brothers!!!
Update ?? Have y’all found a suitable pup? My daughter is employed as large chain pet store manager. She oversees a southern district containing 15+- stores in the grooming departments.
She has access to rescues i believe. I can tell her what you want if you haven’t found something & she could look ??

Let us know how !! Lol:cool-new:

Update:

Mom has found her a breeder and should be receiving a new puppy in the month or two. She’s still pretty sad however starting to heal a little. Told her about all you guys and what you have been doing to help us out and it really helped her a lot to know there are still some really good people left I the world!!!

Thank you everyone will update post with pics once the pup has arrived!!!!

Truly a thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Update:

Mom has found her a breeder and should be receiving a new puppy in the month or two. She’s still pretty sad however starting to heal a little. Told her about all you guys and what you have been doing to help us out and it really helped her a lot to know there are still some really good people left I the world!!!

Thank you everyone will update post with pics once the pup has arrived!!!!

Truly a thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
SG, hope your mom is doing better. God speed the new pup's delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom