• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Monday Night Football Ratings.

DAMN RIGHT! SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE! THE NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE WILL NEVER SURVIVE THIS CHART! DIE NFL DIE %THE NFL
BWHAHHAHAHAHA!!?!?!?!
I guess reading charts in ‘Merica is hard?

So even though the chart clearly shows you’re wasting 3 hours sitting on your Azz watching commercials, players standing around etc, and only about ~ 11 minutes of actual game time with ball in motion, you still want to watch this boring game with a bunch of grown men chasing / falling over each other (broke back mountain) in an open field??? :der:

Roger Goodell has found a bunch of suckers while running to the bank.......lmao :boink: :cheer2:

EVER RECORDED!!!
th

I guess reading charts in ‘Merica is hard?

So even though the chart clearly shows you’re wasting 3 hours sitting on your Azz watching commercials, players standing around etc, and only about ~ 11 minutes of actual game time with ball in motion, you still want to watch this boring game with a bunch of grown men chasing / falling over each other (broke back mountain) in an open field??? :der:

Roger Goodell has found a bunch of suckers while running to the bank.......lmao :boink: :cheer2:
He'll yea borther! % the NFL

You ain't kidding. GEAUX SAINTS!!

Geaux Saints!!

Kick some azz tonight!! :rockon::cheer2::boxing:

WHO DAT!!! :cheer2: :clap2: :hail:

No, no, noooo, I just came back to this thread to personally, thank Mr. Tony, for not taking my bet. I would never believe in a million years that a 1-4 team could whip up on a 5-0 team??? Thank you, THANK YOU, Mr. Tony! You saved me $50.00!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

By the way guys, did yall enjoy that game last night??

WHO DAT!!!

:behindsofa:

Glad you finally got woke!

Not even close, they could win the Stupid Bowl every year and I still won’t watch. I’m more into Motorsports, Supercross, Moto GP etc. Enjoy wasting your life watching your thug show and keep supporting those dirtbags! :peace:
Formula 1 or GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom