• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mopars of the past

oldmetlfan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
These showed up at work today. They are on their way to Talladega. Had to make sure I didn't drool on the paint. The green one is a survivor car (unrestored original).

IMG_20191009_165704630_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191009_165903614_HDR.jpg

Buddy of mine still has his 67 Dodge Charger (original owner) and still drives it on a regular basis. 383 Hi-Po motor in it. Last time I rode in it we got to laughing about how many ash trays and cig lighters it had. I think we found 5.

Thems the cars that NASCAR BANNED.. FOR BEING TOO FAST

Nascar made them not competitive not really banned same as the Torino Talladega that won more races than the Superbird. All they did was change the rules to 305 cubic inches with an aero car. A woman used to work at a factory near where I grew up and daily drove a green 440 auto car like the picture above.

Nascar made them not competitive not really banned same as the Torino Talladega that won more races than the Superbird. All they did was change the rules to 305 cubic inches with an aero car. A woman used to work at a factory near where I grew up and daily drove a green 440 auto car like the picture above.
Oh ok.. I knew it was something along those lines

Back
Top Bottom