• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More Militia Fun....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Notice that this pic was taken during exercises on April fool's day.

http://www.ajc.com/news/national-go...t-ready-lay-down-arms/iNhNZaQ18gtY1L5Al3ck7O/

Anyone ever known someone who joined a militia? I think these groups are some kind of PR stunt.... Maybe even funded by Soros (or someone similar.)

Who the hell actually joins a militia? Seriously?

I am still trying to ascertain whether these guys are for real. Who would be dumb enough to participate in such a thing? (Someone who thinks crawling around with a cheap 22 is cool-because daddy won't give him a big boy gun yet, I guess. And look how mom pressed his uniform sleeves. Sharp!)

These 'scary militia' guys always seem to be armed with something useless.... It's like they went to the pawn shop and said "hey, give me that pointy one" without any kind of knowledge of guns. Actual relevant weaponry is cheap and plentiful, but I guess Soros only springs for the cheap stuff... (Or maybe this guy is some kind of agent trying to look stupider than everyone else at the event-to stoke their egos and gain their trust.)

militia-of-one-coyote-tan-17.jpg

Another article today about some GA senator posing with some militia, and 3 of the guys held out 3 fingers, I guess for 111 the militia name. Southern Poverty Law Center claimed it was a White supremacy sign...you can't make this crap up!!

Back before the Heller decision the whole 'militia' idea made a lot more sense. When the courts were saying that the 2nd was a collective right that only applied to 'the militia', you could see people's reasoning for joining one.

Militias have always been looked down upon though. Their lack of consistent training, discipline and equipment has always been the hallmark of the militia. They drove George Washington to distraction until he had Von Steuben to turn them into actual troops that could go toe to toe with the Brits.

I have no problem with these guys training, but I do think they tend to make us all look like idiots when they 'deploy'. They need to remember that militia are under the governor's control, so unless Deal calls 'em out, they should probably keep practicing and leave event security to the cops.

There's militia...but they're more like pockets of scattered 8 likeminded, well trained, well equipped, ex professionals who continue to train together in private.

Another article today about some GA senator posing with some militia, and 3 of the guys held out 3 fingers, I guess for 111 the militia name. Southern Poverty Law Center claimed it was a White supremacy sign...you can't make this crap up!!

Years ago 3 fingers was a Klan sign. If you look on old photos you will see guys with their hands in their pockets and 3 fingers out of that their pocket.

Back
Top Bottom