• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More Nonsense on Classifieds.......

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
--- Don't get me wrong, I still love the classifieds, but lately there has been extra nonsense on there.

Maybe it's just me, but more and more flakes lately.......all in the matter of a few days.

1. First one, I should have listened to my gut on someone having more than one negative feedback. Planned a meet, but it never happened.

2. Next one: Newbie just joined the trader (that should have been my first clue)....had a great deal on a gun. PM'd them. Nothing. Day later, posted on their thread. Nothing.

Share your frustration...........

Let's hear the nonsense some of y'all have had............as well as the usual BS shenanigans of of y'all post in everyone's threads. LOL

I've met a ton of nice folks on here. If I see a deal thats too good to be true, I'll send a message. Everyone else sees the great deal too so if I don't get a response, no biggie. If something is overpriced (in my opinion) I move on. If they have negative feedback, I move on. If the trade value is more than the cash value, i move on. For me, these few rules have given me a great experience for many years. Just my .02

My biggest complaint is leaving good feedback for someone after a meet and them leaving nothing on me. My new rule - I won't leave feedback until they leave feedback.

Why not just a simple reminder....."Hey man appreciate the deal. You mind leaving me some feedback when you have a second?"

What if you have someone with the same attitude....then no one will get feedback lol

I've met a ton of nice folks on here. If I see a deal thats too good to be true, I'll send a message. Everyone else sees the great deal too so if I don't get a response, no biggie. .....

No reply means your bid wasn't high enough.

It is more and more like craigslist.
Don't get me wrong, I've met some AWESOME PEOPLE ON HERE as well.
Merely b*tching about the deadbeats on here ---- they suck. Wish we could ban certain folks from listing on the trader. :)

Back
Top Bottom