• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

You bring up a good point. Would the rifle portion be more catered to a bolt action and long range/small targets with a focus on getting an impact or would it be more like 2gun with a semi auto and more intermediate range with larger targets with a focus on time with as many shots as you need to get your hits?
I’m sure it’s probable geared to semi auto pistol and semi auto rifle with 5 MOA targets or something close. Each stage is timed starting with a pistol make your impacts to move on to rifle make your impacts to go back to pistol and time stops with last impact or run out of ammo I guess. Points given for impacts and time used.

I don’t really want to stop using my precision rifle to build a semi auto dedicated upper so for me keeping the same precision we use in rifle for bolt guns and incorporate the pistol as an add in to stages would be fun to me.

Going to try and make the 4/20 match at West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR - with the new setup of back-to-back matches...what time are ya'll getting done with the NRL match? I've got time restraints that afternoon so trying to figure out if I can make it work to run the morning NRL22 match.

The NRL was done by 11 and the PRS was done by 3:00 bud

Ya'll got the NRL22 done in two hours? how many stages? Or does it start at 8am instead of 9am?
We did get there at 7 to set up first the 5 stages of NRL then broke down and set up PRS stages and ate hot dogs/brats then shot the PRS match. It went really well and got a good day at the range.

Back
Top Bottom