• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

I wouldn’t mind shooting Alabama but the second match had less than 10 people. I’m not making that drive for that kind of turn out. Cool acres on Father’s Day probably won’t happen. I thought about going to shoot in Kentucky in a couple weeks to get a prequel of the Yeti match.

https://practiscore.com/kpr-prs22-1/register
I'd also like to shoot the Alabama match if they can get a good turnout for June. Maybe we can get a good group from the West GA match to go.

Definitely gonna be shooting the NRL matches at West GA and still considering the 22x hunter match at the Arena

Yeah I’m watching the ALA Precision squadding for know to see if there’s more sign ups. Do you think they will move the date at cool acres to July ?
Nice I didn’t see the PRS match at KPR might be a good one too looks to be filling up now.
No they won’t move the date. I just meant it won’t happen for me lol.

I’m signed up for Alabama 22 match and then nrl 22x at arena after that I’m gonna try and send my gun off to lapua so take some time off for that. Then see how points look for going to regionals or not.
You’ll be good for regionals after Alabama. The Arena match being on the same day as VOD makes it tough to decide. Got a good shot at the VOD series right now.

Back
Top Bottom