• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

You’ll be good for regionals after Alabama. The Arena match being on the same day as VOD makes it tough to decide. Got a good shot at the VOD series right now.
Na I agree with that man shoot what you know like you said you have a good chance at taking that one to the house.
I think arena shot there self in the foot making it a hunter style match I think it’s detouring alot of people from shooting it. It’ll be fun for sure and something different but most people on the east coast don’t care for those style matches.

Na I agree with that man shoot what you know like you said you have a good chance at taking that one to the house.
I think arena shot there self in the foot making it a hunter style match I think it’s detouring alot of people from shooting it. It’ll be fun for sure and something different but most people on the east coast don’t care for those style matches.
I figured they’d change their mind a few weeks before hand if the signups weren’t that high. I wish the signups were on practiscore so we could see how many have signed up for it.

Back
Top Bottom