• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

I’m going to try and make this one
That one’s always fun … kinda like a mini ruck and shoot through the woods for the first half stages and back to the open range for the second half of the stages. I’ll try to make it
3ED020D1-7431-4A38-BA9A-9CDA0D48BCAE.jpeg

412867D7-44C1-42BD-8FE9-9BB8B7B5D1C0.jpeg
7BDB7FED-9C9B-4E59-BF74-C0D8B60D8526.jpeg

I just signed up for the Lexington, GA match and squadded with you fella's. I'm headed to RBGC on Friday straight from dropping the boys at school to start getting some practice in, I need it.
Outstanding !! The gates open at 8 so get there early check zero and get some confirmation on long targets before the match just don’t shoot the match steel targets and good to go. Im looking forward to it bud it’s a fun match. Make sure to bring a back pack to carry gear and shooting bags inna woods and a small ammo bx.

Outstanding !! The gates open at 8 so get there early check zero and get some confirmation on long targets before the match just don’t shoot the match steel targets and good to go. Im looking forward to it bud it’s a fun match. Make sure to bring a back pack to carry gear and shooting bags inna woods and a small ammo bx.
Will do, thanks for the tips.

Back
Top Bottom