• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Oh yeah Ben was the hammer Sunday !
We had a snake charmer at 100 a 4 pos multi purpose barricade 160 yd 10 target kyl and a 5 pos incline barricade at 240 a multi target uneven post and barrel transition the trusty 3 target tank trap out to 150 and 4 target farm gate out to 175 then the Gulch was a deep dry bed gully with 8 targets from 17 to 160 helluva course Allan did a good job on.

What match is everyone shooting next? Lots of options coming up
I’ll shoot the NRL22 and I’d like to shoot the Ala Precision I missed the first one y’all went to this yr and if there’s enough shooters I don’t want to miss this one. Really not crazy about MPA-GA being on Father’s Day so I’ll see how I feel about that one when it gets closer and if the range finder binos show up I’ll go to Arena for the NRLX

I’ll shoot the NRL22 and I’d like to shoot the Ala Precision I missed the first one y’all went to this yr and if there’s enough shooters I don’t want to miss this one. Really not crazy about MPA-GA being on Father’s Day so I’ll see how I feel about that one when it gets closer and if the range finder binos show up I’ll go to Arena for the NRLX
I wouldn’t mind shooting Alabama but the second match had less than 10 people. I’m not making that drive for that kind of turn out. Cool acres on Father’s Day probably won’t happen. I thought about going to shoot in Kentucky in a couple weeks to get a prequel of the Yeti match.

https://practiscore.com/kpr-prs22-1/register

I wouldn’t mind shooting Alabama but the second match had less than 10 people. I’m not making that drive for that kind of turn out. Cool acres on Father’s Day probably won’t happen. I thought about going to shoot in Kentucky in a couple weeks to get a prequel of the Yeti match.

https://practiscore.com/kpr-prs22-1/register

Yeah I’m watching the ALA Precision squadding for know to see if there’s more sign ups. Do you think they will move the date at cool acres to July ?
Nice I didn’t see the PRS match at KPR might be a good one too looks to be filling up now.

Back
Top Bottom