• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More seizures!

Late last night and early this morning I had a few more seizures. This stuff is getting old , real fast !
Getting kind of worrisome too - I am not sure what the hell is happening and obviously the docs and all don’t either . Some of them were happed while I was surfing this morning.
More trips to the ER…more meds…more of a pain on my wife, as much of a trooper as she is ! (I don’t know what I would do without her)
I am back to trying to get going with the basics again, attempting to remember stuff that is or should be second nature in a lot of sense.

Any communication I have or have had with any in the last days or so, I may have forgotten some. But it usually comes back. LOL
So - if I ask the same old questions or seem to repeat myself , just bare with me. I find that has been happening some with the wife and all.
There are some things I ask and a couple hours later or the next day, I will bring up the same subject/questions.

Thanks to all of you who seem to help. Anything at all is a big deal to me, no matter how small it may seem to you/yall. I deeply appreciate it and all you folks .
It will get better, I just wanted to explain what was happening.

Peace to all !
41mag / Ken :)
I'm sorry to hear that brother I know how bad it sucks you know how to reach me if you want to talk about it Ive been there.

Thanks to all ! This is one place that seems to keep me grounded .
You guys are Aces !
Once again, I can’t thank you folks enough - there are ones here that have and continue to go above and beyond. That just shows the caliber of people here . I am proud to be a part of this group !

Back
Top Bottom