More "Tuckable" Holsters

benmmc

Space Force Icon Lifetime Supporter
Certified Hengineer
Staff member
CTO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
103   0
Reaction score
I was looking for a more comfy holster, and I had heard great things about the "tuckable" style like Crossbreed makes. I really didn't want to wait for 4-6 weeks for Crossbreed or Kholster, so I looked on eBay. There is a new seller who is making these things (called Parker Holsters) and selling them for $39.99 with free shipping. I figured I'd at least try it out.

Ordered it Thursday night, and received it this morning. Built quality is outstanding, and my G26 fits snug. It looks like my Talon grips are rubbing the leather, but oh well, it's better than them rubbing my hip. I'll let you guys know how it holds up.

Here's the seller's eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/The-Concealment-Source

i52.tinypic.com_b4930p.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_20ppsnd.jpg

Wow those look pretty sweet, cant beat the price either... How strong are the clips? And how comfortable is it??

Clips feel pretty strong, but not so stiff that it's impossible to get over the belt. The felt backing makes it super-comfy. It weighs more than other holsters I've had, but the wide space between the clips makes it feel really stable.

Awesome thanks for the info, I'll probably order one soon. How easy is it to draw with it? Seems like the backing behind the grip would get in the way of a quick grab.

Awesome thanks for the info, I'll probably order one soon. How easy is it to draw with it? Seems like the backing behind the grip would get in the way of a quick grab.

Yeah, that seems to be the thing that's gonna take getting used to... especially with this 26. The Crossbreeds have a cutaway there.

Seems like it works best if I grip it with my ring finger, yank it out, and complete my grip after it's out. It's gonna take some practice, but it's worth it for the comfort, in my opinion.

Got mine in the mail the other day! Retention is a little tight, but I sprayed the inside with rem oil that has tephlon lubricant and it helped alot! The draw is easier than I thought it would be, even with the small grip of the ppk/s!

[Broken External Image]:

Got mine in the mail the other day! Retention is a little tight, but I sprayed the inside with rem oil that has tephlon lubricant and it helped alot! The draw is easier than I thought it would be, even with the small grip of the ppk/s!

[Broken External Image]:

Nice! After carrying mine for several days, it's really gotten comfortable. It's molded nicely to my hip. I carry in shorts and a t-shirt and it conceals great. Love this thing.

Yeah, that seems to be the thing that's gonna take getting used to... especially with this 26. The Crossbreeds have a cutaway there.

Seems like it works best if I grip it with my ring finger, yank it out, and complete my grip after it's out. It's gonna take some practice, but it's worth it for the comfort, in my opinion.

I believe that's referred to as the "combat cut". You might find a leather craftsman or cobbler who could modify yours in a similar fashion.

A Comp-Tac Minotaur is my daily carry. It has a relief cut on it as well to facilitate a full grip/draw.

Overall, looks like a decent holster except for the issue you mentioned.

See you on the range.

Back
Top Bottom