• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MORGUE WORKER ARRESTED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A DEAD MAN’S BABY

Way back in the very early 90's I met the horoscope writer for the National Enquirer. She needed someone to recover some data and install Word Perfect (dating myself here) on her desktop PC. After completing the work (as a favor to another friend - how I met her) she asked me if I'd be willing to be in a story in the magazine. I agreed as long as my picture wasn't used for a "Man gives birth to Alien" type story. Well, she came over to my office and took some photos with me in a sports coat and a few weeks later I received a National Enquirer T-shirt, a copy of the tabloid (July or August of 94 I think) and a check for $110 (still have the check somewhere). The story they used my picture in was an article about me (Dr. Richard Frey) at Harvard Law School, explaining to my students how O.J. Simpson was going to be found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers. I laughed at the impossibility of it at the time.....:grey:

Well at least it wasn't a story about necrophilia you might not want to have your picture in the National publication with the storyline.., hundreds of women leave man cold.....or....... women you wheel in and out of your life..........maybe.......... I finally found a woman that never complains........... okay now I've got to go wash my brain with Listerine

What's wrong with necrophilia? Seems harmless to me.

FB_IMG_1466533387343.jpg

Thanatophilia Same as necrophilia.............. somebody needs to buy a thesaurus.( ancient dictionary cover often made from the skin of a dinosaur) ...............if you dont like what someone is calling you change the meaning .....to something flattering ....... ....works great for me.............pin head now means king....... With in a few minutes of people meeting me they declare that I m a king...

Way back in the very early 90's I met the horoscope writer for the National Enquirer. She needed someone to recover some data and install Word Perfect (dating myself here) on her desktop PC. After completing the work (as a favor to another friend - how I met her) she asked me if I'd be willing to be in a story in the magazine. I agreed as long as my picture wasn't used for a "Man gives birth to Alien" type story. Well, she came over to my office and took some photos with me in a sports coat and a few weeks later I received a National Enquirer T-shirt, a copy of the tabloid (July or August of 94 I think) and a check for $110 (still have the check somewhere). The story they used my picture in was an article about me (Dr. Richard Frey) at Harvard Law School, explaining to my students how O.J. Simpson was going to be found "not guilty" by a jury of his peers. I laughed at the impossibility of it at the time.....:grey:
Dr. Richard you say? ;)
One of my college roommates used to always buy a copy of the "Weekly World News". He'd read it cover to cover at least a dozen times each week. While he thought most of it funny, I'm quite confident he believed certain stories. He was a bit.... 'off center'.

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom