• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mornin huntin is better than evening huntin. Prove me wrong.....

Don't forget the mighty magic of the solunar tables. For all the voodoo it sounds like, I've had more luck on the days and during the times when it predicts. Nothing's 100%, but it's too frequent for coincidence.

Too many variables. Food plot’s= afternoon. Woods=morning. That being said the biggest deer I’ve ever seen were during the rut between 11 and 2.

The 2 biggest deer I have seen were both seen morning and evening each. One was morning consistently and the other was 1 single time walking across the back of a food plot at dusk. I enjoy a morning hunt better, if you have to blood trail one it's easier in the day light. Plus the areas I like to hunt have more activity in the mornings.

Honestly both are good. I like mornings better because I'm fat and it gets hot in georgia. I really don't like tracking in the dark either. The biggest deer I've ever seen I saw at 7 pm during bow season. He didn't give me a shot though. Started this thread because I'm ready for September. Had a good year last year but it was all ****ed up because of covid. I'm ready to get in a tree.

Back
Top Bottom