• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Morning of 11/4 meriwether county

This was the one from last year I accidentally let my buddy shoot. I might stay in this hunting lease for a while.
B7F60B8D-EF6A-43EE-BD30-618756C01991.jpeg
BA8CB59D-A9C9-4AB2-AB15-53D7EC5E26A4.jpeg

Wow. Yes you do need to stay. That's not even a 4.5 year old deer by the looks of the body. We have another tract in Greenville that has monsters on it. Awesome deer and maybe you can get another one this weekend

Reactions: MRH
Very nice!

Meriwether has been a good county as long as I can remember, and I'm not kidding, but if someone showed me this pic and asked me which Ga county he came from, I would say Meriwether. He reminds me of several bucks I've seen taken from there. Big body, symmetrical rack. He just looks like a Meriwether buck.

Congrats!

Wow. Yes you do need to stay. That's not even a 4.5 year old deer by the looks of the body. We have another tract in Greenville that has monsters on it. Awesome deer and maybe you can get another one this weekend

Greenville is a good area. I almost bought some land down there, and I still might, eventually. As long as you don't break the speed limit in town, you're good. Lol

That entire stretch from hwy 100 in Hogansville to hwy 41 in Marion is prime deer country. I love taking the drive. Everywhere you look appears to be a good spot.

Back
Top Bottom