• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mortgage rates close to record low

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that was me that called you looking to refinance my house.

If you're busy, and its going to be an interruption, don't answer your phone.

Or don't post ads looking for business, if you're going to be rude to the people that call.
Again I apologize. I was in the middle of something and thought it was my other line ringing. And didn’t know if you were going to de a telemarketer or delivery driver that was currently lost. I just had 15 fires goin on at one.

Once again I apologize. I made a mistake. And I admit to that.

Again I apologize. I was in the middle of something and thought it was my other line ringing. And didn’t know if you were going to de a telemarketer or delivery driver that was currently lost. I just had 15 fires goin on at one.

Once again I apologize. I made a mistake. And I admit to that.
Maybe the pressure is too much for you :D

Naw first day back on the job after thanksgiving. So it’s pretty much my Monday and I’m feeling it today
upload_2019-12-3_12-53-53.jpeg

Is this advertising for mortgage related services by the OP? Sounds like that would fall under a business sponsorship and not a simple forum "chat".

In addition, from the Sec. of State's website: All solicitations or advertisements in this state by persons required to be licensed or registered under O.C.G.A. Title 7, Chapter 1, Article 13 shall contain the name, license number, valid unique Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) identifier, and an office address of the licensee or registrant advertising the mortgage loan, which name, address, and license number shall conform with the name, license number, valid unique NMLSR identifier and office address on record with the Department of Banking and Finance.

Is this advertising for mortgage related services by the OP? Sounds like that would fall under a business sponsorship and not a simple forum "chat".

In addition, from the Sec. of State's website: All solicitations or advertisements in this state by persons required to be licensed or registered under O.C.G.A. Title 7, Chapter 1, Article 13 shall contain the name, license number, valid unique Nationwide Multistate Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) identifier, and an office address of the licensee or registrant advertising the mortgage loan, which name, address, and license number shall conform with the name, license number, valid unique NMLSR identifier and office address on record with the Department of Banking and Finance.
thread:
Secretary of the state code enforcer has joined the chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom