• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mosin Shooting Video

Were you cocking that m44 before you ejected the spent casing?
I was playing around with it some that way. I saw in some Mosin video on here of russians shooting them in ww2 training, I think, where they were cocking them before ejecting the spent case. I just thought I would try it some, I still don't know if it's consistently easier. On that rough T53 I got from you, my drunk spray paint is a little thick in places and it seemed to help with getting the spent case out and the new round in...

I was playing around with it some that way. I saw in some Mosin video on here of russians shooting them in ww2 training, I think, where they were cocking them before ejecting the spent case. I just thought I would try it some, I still don't know if it's consistently easier. On that rough T53 I got from you, my drunk spray paint is a little thick in places and it seemed to help with getting the spent case out and the new round in...

I was looking for it in the video. But all prized pieces of art stay behind closed doors.

I was looking for it in the video. But all prized pieces of art stay behind closed doors.
Yeah it's deep in the video lol about the 6:18 mark. It's hard to watch that long. I asked my girlfriend if she watched it and she said "I'm not watching that boring ****" lol.

Yeah it's deep in the video lol about the 6:18 mark. It's hard to watch that long. I asked my girlfriend if she watched it and she said "I'm not watching that boring ****" lol.

Huh I watched the whole thing I must not have recognized it.

The only bad part about the video was the Miami vice music. I would have rather listed to a weed Wacker in the back round. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom