• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg 590m

Fail?

• Yes

• No

• Tacos.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look like they just modified something that was existing and people were comfortable with, you still need a pump for a pump shotgun... Does mossy make semi auto 12 ga? Anyway I would love to try it out and use the "tube" for my post shoot cigar.

Gotta have the tube so that the forearm has something to ride on. Doesn’t necessarily need to go out that far, except that it looks better that way, gives mutual support between the tube/barrel, and kept Mossberg from having to make a different barrel. The more options a manufacturer has to make/catalogue, the more the overall price of the firearm will be.

I’m with y’all, not digging the DBM on a pump shotgun thing. I’ll reserve full condemnation until I get to shoot one.

Gotta have the tube so that the forearm has something to ride on. Doesn’t necessarily need to go out that far, except that it looks better that way, gives mutual support between the tube/barrel, and kept Mossberg from having to make a different barrel. The more options a manufacturer has to make/catalogue, the more the overall price of the firearm will be.

I’m with y’all, not digging the DBM on a pump shotgun thing. I’ll reserve full condemnation until I get to shoot one.
i just cant wrap my head around this setup. I would shoot it, couldnt buy one

Back
Top Bottom