• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg Shockwave - where and how much?

$425 is a good price. I checked around and most stores were around $449 retail with no sales. We did $439.99
it's a fair price. My point was that it was nearly 20 percent marked up on his actual price. I don't want to have to ask a vendor the best price they can do at a shop or show. Maybe I'm spoiled by the gun stores around me but that's just not how I do business

it's a fair price. My point was that it was nearly 20 percent marked up on his actual price. I don't want to have to ask a vendor the best price they can do at a shop or show. Maybe I'm spoiled by the gun stores around me but that's just not how I do business
I wouldnt know about the gun shows. Don't see a reason anymore.

I wouldnt know about the gun shows. Don't see a reason anymore.
overheard a couple of the older guys talking saying it cost them too much and this will be their last year. The only thing that was selling was milsurps and they can't meet the demand

I saw a blonde svt 40 for 3k.

I don't get it

Around $430 is not a bad price... I just finished building one a little while ago, and between the Mossberg SBS 'kit' and the Raptor grip and the base gun this is definitely a better deal.

overheard a couple of the older guys talking saying it cost them too much and this will be their last year. The only thing that was selling was milsurps and they can't meet the demand

I saw a blonde svt 40 for 3k.

I don't get it

I've seen that same SVT multiple times at the Columbus show. The owner is really proud of it.

Back
Top Bottom