• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg Shockwave - where and how much?

I wonder if they will now that the 'secret' is out and they are getting a lot more business. I could see them doing a whole bunch of different styles.

Now Mossberg has made this mainstream, it'll probably mean that there will be competition as well. After all, these grips are pretty simple, anyone with a basic wood shop or a 3D printer could make one.

A lot of places are out of stock right now and places that do have them in stock are pricing at 449 and up. The places where they are flying off shelves is under $400. I've even seen $369 so if you wait for restock you can get a good deal.

Anyone been able to locate a Mossberg Shockwave in the Cobb or Cherokee county areas? How much are these going for? Are they built on a 590 or 590A1 receiver?
Other than the branding ("590A1" stamp vs no stamp) the recievers on the 590 and 590A1 are identical. The 590A1 does have a parkerized barrel/mag tube, steel trigger group, and heavy walled barrel. The Shockwave has the no stamp receiver and matte blue finish barrel and polymer trigger group. It does however have the heavy walled barrel like the 590A1.

Back
Top Bottom