• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg shockwave with shockwave pistol brace

Meh go for it OP it's not like I've ever been asked for a tax stamp with ANY of my NFA items, and plenty of guys told me I was going to jail when I made a PGO (pistol grip only) 26" 500 before Mossberg did. Never got asked by anyone with a badge but got a lot of *gasps*

I've seen black Aces firearms before.

If ANYTHING were off the only thing I could think of (this is not confirmed just playing devils advocate) is if Black Aces had to acquire a closed BATFE letter approving their firearm and theirs alone? Doubt that's the case.
Just stay longer than 26" OAL with the tube and no matter where you put the brace will be good to go measurement wise IMO

I'm not a lawyer, but I oft blade run the rules myself.

Edit - by "tube" I mean the buffer you attach on the rear of the firearm

I'll give it a shot, just wanted something a little more mobile as a bedroom dresser weapon. Figured it would be easier to clear the house with. Ive got the Mossberg 500 in place now, but would prefer the shockwave with the mini shells and a pistol brace take its place. I like the dtr from black aces but I wouldnt want to use full power loads in the house anyway so the box mag wouldn't help much. It wouldn't be leaving the house much anyway so i figure it'll be fine

I'll give it a shot, just wanted something a little more mobile as a bedroom dresser weapon. Figured it would be easier to clear the house with. Ive got the Mossberg 500 in place now, but would prefer the shockwave with the mini shells and a pistol brace take its place. I like the dtr from black aces but I wouldnt want to use full power loads in the house anyway so the box mag wouldn't help much. It wouldn't be leaving the house much anyway so i figure it'll be fine
I had problems running the mini shells in Mossbergs they like to tumble around on the elevator assembly. Other than that I'm with you man go for it. I might do the same thing myself with something I love pushing the limits.
Currently I'm into destructive device grenade launchers. Talk about funny looks lol

Meh go for it OP it's not like I've ever been asked for a tax stamp with ANY of my NFA items, and plenty of guys told me I was going to jail when I made a PGO (pistol grip only) 26" 500 before Mossberg did. Never got asked by anyone with a badge but got a lot of *gasps*

I've seen black Aces firearms before.

If ANYTHING were off the only thing I could think of (this is not confirmed just playing devils advocate) is if Black Aces had to acquire a closed BATFE letter approving their firearm and theirs alone? Doubt that's the case.
Just stay longer than 26" OAL with the tube and no matter where you put the brace will be good to go measurement wise IMO

I'm not a lawyer, but I oft blade run the rules myself.

Edit - by "tube" I mean the buffer you attach on the rear of the firearm
But your shotgun had a barrel over 18", right?

Per BATFE classifications shotguns have stocks right? A pistol brace is not considered a stock. The more I think about it the more I feel like it shouldn't be a problem.

Per BATFE classifications shotguns have stocks right? A pistol brace is not considered a stock. The more I think about it the more I feel like it shouldn't be a problem.
I'm with you honestly just hate giving the "you're good bruh!" Unless I'm 100% BUT I'd do it. Maybe have one of our boys engrave an Ace of Spades on the side :becky:

Back
Top Bottom