• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mossberg Shockwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0324.JPG
It's that blue ish grey that the confederate uniforms were

I literally liked...and then unliked your photo....just so I could like it again
lol thank you I love it myself and from what I have seen and what Frank at Dobbs has told me thats the only all cerakote flag ever done so its pretty cool in many ways but you will love yours when you get it they are a lot of fun mine stays in the livingroom...... everyone knocks when they come over lol

lol thank you I love it myself and from what I have seen and what Frank at Dobbs has told me thats the only all cerakote flag ever done so its pretty cool in many ways but you will love yours when you get it they are a lot of fun mine stays in the livingroom...... everyone knocks when they come over lol

How much you want homie? lol

How much you want homie? lol
it would take way more than its really worth to get it away from me there is a lot of sentimental value since there are pictures of my wife holding it at our wedding lol but im sure Dobbs wouldnt mind if you got one and took it to him to make it look the same lol

Still wanting a shockwave if anyone has one for sale.

I would prefer the factory shockwave vs the home build...only because people want too much for their home builds lol
Yeah not only that but you really need that factory box showing PGO. There has been at least one ad on here for one that I'm sure was not legit. You could tell by the comments and how quickly the post disappeared. So yeah I'd say factory gun is THE way to go.

Yeah not only that but you really need that factory box showing PGO. There has been at least one ad on here for one that I'm sure was not legit. You could tell by the comments and how quickly the post disappeared. So yeah I'd say factory gun is THE way to go.
back in the day when you had to order the parts when it came to the barrel they asked you for your serial number to order it when I asked them why they said if its a shotgun that came with a stock they require stamp info to make sure they are not helping people create an SBS without a stamp and since I bought a PGO new from the store they sold me the kit with no problems

back in the day when you had to order the parts when it came to the barrel they asked you for your serial number to order it when I asked them why they said if its a shotgun that came with a stock they require stamp info to make sure they are not helping people create an SBS without a stamp and since I bought a PGO new from the store they sold me the kit with no problems
Yeah I read a few articles on the Shockwave Mossberg and the vibe I got was that Mossberg was NOT cool with what was going on. From what I read they were somewhat less than helpful with folks trying to buy the short 590 parts.
In the early 90s I read a Soldier of Fortune article about a Marlin Camp 9 that had been put into a Choate side folder and cut down to about 12" barrel length. It was a real cool SBR and the guys that built it were very pleased and wanted to turn it into like a niche business . But when they contacted the corporate folks at Marlin they got the cold shoulder. Turned out Marlin wanted nothing to do with the NFA side of the industry. I still want a Camp 9.

Yeah I read a few articles on the Shockwave Mossberg and the vibe I got was that Mossberg was NOT cool with what was going on. From what I read they were somewhat less than helpful with folks trying to buy the short 590 parts.
In the early 90s I read a Soldier of Fortune article about a Marlin Camp 9 that had been put into a Choate side folder and cut down to about 12" barrel length. It was a real cool SBR and the guys that built it were very pleased and wanted to turn it into like a niche business . But when they contacted the corporate folks at Marlin they got the cold shoulder. Turned out Marlin wanted nothing to do with the NFA side of the industry. I still want a Camp 9.
the lady I spoke with at mossberg was nice and helpful when I ordered my parts. in my opinion one of two things happened either mossberg saw what people were doing and decided to produce them themselves or they got with shockwave and discretely had a hand in them "publishing" the parts list to see if there was an actual interest in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom