• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most aggressive stippling pattern?

Glockadopoulos

Default rank <3500 posts
Yeah, Mean Talk!
85   0
Reaction score
Question for guys with stippling on their Polymer guns. What pattern feels most aggressive? I know very fine point soldering tips look the best, but what grips the best? I'd like to get my Gen 3 feeling at least as aggressive as an RTF2. Some pics of textures you consider to be painfully aggressive would be much appreciated!

The most aggressive, is probably the ugliest. A Large "flat head screwdriver type" tip running vertical is ridiculously grippy, if you can handle it tearing up pretty much everything it touches. Something like this:
20130714_111509.jpg

I've seen worse. What you did was a real commitment since most folks won't want it now. There are a few pistols I've owned and sold more than once and if I ever get replacements I'll do something similar to insure that I have to keep them.

I've seen worse. What you did was a real commitment since most folks won't want it now. There are a few pistols I've owned and sold more than once and if I ever get replacements I'll do something similar to insure that I have to keep them.
I actually sold that one. Too rough against the skin. Went with this one next, which honestly wasn't quite aggressive enough, but pretty. My P10C has the same pattern, but not sanded as much and its the best of both worlds.
IMG_20161002_142305 (1).jpg

IMG_20170728_151934-2.jpg

Would you consider selling your gen 3 and get a rtf2 or gen 4 glock? They both have fairly aggressive grips on them and you wouldn't have to ugly up your glock with a stipple job. And kill the resale value of it as well

Would you consider selling your gen 3 and get a rtf2 or gen 4 glock? They both have fairly aggressive grips on them and you wouldn't have to ugly up your glock with a stipple job. And kill the resale value of it as well

It's just a lower I got in a trade. I'd somebody will take the lower and 100 bucks in exchange for an RTF2 lower, I'd be all over it. Otherwise, it's a budget project for me.

It's just a lower I got in a trade. I'd somebody will take the lower and 100 bucks in exchange for an RTF2 lower, I'd be all over it. Otherwise, it's a budget project for me.
Oh, well if you want maximum grip for minimum price and it still look good, why not go the silicone carbide route?

Back
Top Bottom