• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most overrated/overpricedgun(s)?

Over priced Firearms: Just about everyone on the market has had its priced raised to be sold more than they are worth. Yet if you want to really Complain about over pricing look at paintball guns. Some companies release new models every year with price tags well of a grand. Now tell me, in a world where guns can save your life and paintball is just fun, who is getting the short end of the stick?

Yea, most of these guns work. It's just about being over hyped. I own 3 or 4 Glocks myself. They're good pistols, but they ain't all some think they are. I prefer them for capacity, but they don't fit me well at all. I'm much more of a 1911 guy. The Mini 14 may be one of the most reliable, low maintenance autloaders I've owned, but it's a far cry short of perfect. The T/C's are fun and they work well, but they are way over sold on accuracy. The Kimber like any 1911, are great pistols if you get a good one. If you get a lemon, you'd just as well make lemonade. It's the same way with their rifles. Some have them, and love em. Those are mostly the folks that haven't had an issue. None of these I listed are junk in my eyes, but they ain't near what some folks think they are either.

Well said Chuckdog. Although I must admit, I have not owned or shot a mini 14 or a Kimber rifle, so I cannot say one way or the other about them.

Back
Top Bottom