• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MOTHERS DAY MEN PLEASE CALL HER!

Mine is in hospital. 91 yo now, i am not sure she will come out. Hopefully so. Been there two weeks now.
There are so many now that the rehabs are crowded, hospitals are crazy crowded.
She has had some kind of blockage in her digestive tract. They were going to operate but ….. idk.
I cant make it up there yet.
41, prayers for you and your sweet mom. Good luck.

It won’t be long before my mom no longer knows who I am. She been on the decline this past year and her memory goes more than it stays.
Just, good luck, sir. You are there for her. Be really nice to yourself going through this as it's such a rough time. God bless.

Mine is in hospital. 91 yo now, i am not sure she will come out. Hopefully so. Been there two weeks now.
There are so many now that the rehabs are crowded, hospitals are crazy crowded.
She has had some kind of blockage in her digestive tract. They were going to operate but ….. idk.
I cant make it up there yet.
Godspeed

My mother was completely dysfunctional. Verbally, psychologically and physically abusive. A diagnosed paranoid-schizophrenic. Begged my dad to get her help, but he never did. He was an alcoholic and they were codependent. Loved her. Didn't like her.

All southern boys are mamas boys. Don't mean that they are girly or sissy's, I mean they hold their mom's in the highest regard. Don't think so?? Disparage our moms and find out.

I was fortunate enough to have two mom's (?). My sister was born 10 yrs and 1 day before me. When I was born, mom was sick and couldn't take care of me. So, a little 10 year old girl got a brand new baby boy to play with. Bless her, she did everything for me that a mom would do. In the early 40s farm raised country you did what you had to do. She's gone now and every year on our birthdays, my heart gets ripped again. In my heart, she is still a firey little 5'2 redhead laughing little woman that loved me. Miss her more than my real mom. Shame on me, loved my real mom too.

I was fortunate enough to have two mom's (?). My sister was born 10 yrs and 1 day before me. When I was born, mom was sick and couldn't take care of me. So, a little 10 year old girl got a brand new baby boy to play with. Bless her, she did everything for me that a mom would do. In the early 40s farm raised country you did what you had to do. She's gone now and every year on our birthdays, my heart gets ripped again. In my heart, she is still a firey little 5'2 redhead laughing little woman that loved me. Miss her more than my real mom. Shame on me, loved my real mom too.
No shame at all - just real love for both.
In your own words, your sis raised you like a mom.

Call your MOM if you can or go see her.
I will be talking to my mom at probably 6am…. That is about normal for us, we talk early and for about 30mins.

Not all moms are good. Real Mom left at 2 years old. Step mother was very cruel, mentally and physically. With that said I have THE BEST Mother in law anyone could ask for. Has treated me better than my own mom for the last 33 years. I will be going to see her today. Pray for her. She’s in the hospital with congestive heart failure right now.

Back
Top Bottom