• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MOTHERS DAY MEN PLEASE CALL HER!

If u can see her, if not call, she is the best thing to happen to us! Our best friend!
Helped mold us into who we are today!
And if she’s already went to heaven spend some quiet time and tell her how much you love her and how much we appreciate her!
She is the best! HAPPY MOMMA DAY MEN!
Made it back saw my MOM&BROTHER

Attachments

• A840A9C5-9324-4E4F-99E1-8FDB5B18AA2D.jpeg
    A840A9C5-9324-4E4F-99E1-8FDB5B18AA2D.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1FE55868-57F5-4C54-B567-F16811013DD6.jpeg
    1FE55868-57F5-4C54-B567-F16811013DD6.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 20
Mother's day 2011. I was still in the Army and dealing with alot at the time. I knew it was mother's day and I planned to call her. The day went fast and I hadn't called her by five. Phone rings and it's my Mother. I didn't think she was well enough to make calls. Boy was I wrong. She sounded better than she had in a long time. We talked a while and she scolded me for not calling her. I felt like an asshole. Still do. 3 weeks later I was holding her hand as she took her last breath. Breaks my heart that I didn't call her that day.
K, brother, do not worry. You did talk to your mom that day. You were there for her. And, three weeks later, you were there, again. She knew you loved her. God bless.

Mine is in hospital. 91 yo now, i am not sure she will come out. Hopefully so. Been there two weeks now.
There are so many now that the rehabs are crowded, hospitals are crazy crowded.
She has had some kind of blockage in her digestive tract. They were going to operate but ….. idk.
I cant make it up there yet.

Mine is in hospital. 91 yo now, i am not sure she will come out. Hopefully so. Been there two weeks now.
She has had some kind of blockage in her digestive tract. They were going to operate but ….. idk.
Don't wait too long. Lots of times they just don't want to operate on someone that old. You may need to be her advocate

Praying

Back
Top Bottom