• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mother's Little heat Grabber

gwest77

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
I have a solar air heater built from plans from Mother Earth News if anyone is familiar with that magazine. It has been stored in my storage building for a while and needs a home. It does need a coat of paint on the wood backing. I also built a fan register for it that you could put a low CFM fan on (computer cooling fan) to help with the heat flow. This heater is for supplemental heat so don't think it will heat your entire home because it just won't do that. A small hunting camper, maybe. It's built to fit a 32" window and is approx. 7.5 ft long so you will need a truck or trailer to haul it in. I'm hoping someone can use this heater later this fall, winter and early spring. I have built others I use now and no longer need it.

Attachments

• IMG_0832.JPG
    IMG_0832.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0833.JPG
    IMG_0833.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Mothers Little Heat Grabber.jpg
    Mothers Little Heat Grabber.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0836.JPG
    IMG_0836.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 94
Thanks for the reply, guys. If you know someone that would like to have it let them know please. I build three different types of heaters now that work much better than that one. It was a starter and learning project for me long ago. The ones I construct now make it look like a toy.

Back
Top Bottom