• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motor vehicles

My SHTF vehicle , 1986 CUCV, just turned 30K miles, still like new, got a deal on this pristine puppy, still 100% Mil.
CUCV1.jpg

My SHTF vehicle , 1986 CUCV, just turned 30K miles, still like new, got a deal on this pristine puppy, still 100% Mil.
, View attachment 1299369

I wish I had found one like that back in the day. Those are likely the last (practical) military trucks civilians can own. Hummers are crazy expensive, and some states won't allow road use.

After the fuel runs out, this will be very desirable over the hoof express. Mountain trails to flats with ultimate comfort in mind. That sturdy frame can carry heavy loads not to mention pulling a trailer filled with 110 lbs of gear.

SE F@E with Fat Runners.jpg

Bike Trailer.jpg

It doesn't matter what you have because some redneck will probably kill you and take it.

Stay home and fortify. Only venture out to hunt and gather.

BTW after the redneck kills you for your humvee I will kill him and it will be mine. So fear not. Your death will be avenged.

The front glass will probably look like this though.

anysoldier.com_brian_Iraq_100_holes.jpg

My plan is to bug in and if I have to get away, take my fuel efficient rice rocket CRV with the bike rack and enough supplies for a new start elsewhere. Leaving the house to become a refugee is only the last resort.

Back
Top Bottom