• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcycle Insurance

Don't shop price shop coverage. Progressive will not cover non OEM parts. So if you total your bike you are out all of the aftermarket parts you add. More importantly for a bike rider how much coverage do you have for under insured drivers?

I own a honda shadow vlx 600 and inly pay 20$ a month with Progressive for full coverage. Your insurance will depend on many factors like engine size, riding experience, possible discounts. If you are a new rider then all you have to do is tell them that you have been riding dirt bikes for a long time (5-6 years) theres no way to prove that you havent and it will bring your insurance down some. However if you are planning on getting a sports bike of any kind then expect to pay along 200$+ a month.

Just switched from Dairyland to Geico. Saved over $500 a year (with better coverage and same deductible). 2005 Triumph Tiger, 2015 Triumph Bonneville America. Georgia appears be a state that offers 1st party med-pay! Annual premium now $540.00

My 08 Harley Softail FXSTC is 310/year. Take a rider safety course, and you can get insurance discounts for that... plus, of course, it is valuable instruction if you are a first time rider.

Ga farm bureau.

Hubby is 43

Full coverage $500 deductible

2007 Ninja zx6r $85/year
2002 Honda rc51 $42/year
2006 Suzuki Gsxr $78/year

Insurance gets better with age and zero incidents and they also rate their rates based upon ur credit score

Had a 2015 FZ-07 for $55/mth. Just traded up to a 2016 Triumph Daytona 675R for $89/mth.

I'm 25 with a clean record and purchased through Dairyland for the FZ and Progressive for the Daytona. Little brother "21" just bought a 2010 street triple R and pays $50/mth. Good luck with the triple they are a blast, but you know they made a new one for 2017 right. Full TFT display and 765cc vs 675cc.

Had a 2015 FZ-07 for $55/mth. Just traded up to a 2016 Triumph Daytona 675R for $89/mth.

I'm 25 with a clean record and purchased through Dairyland for the FZ and Progressive for the Daytona. Little brother "21" just bought a 2010 street triple R and pays $50/mth. Good luck with the triple they are a blast, but you know they made a new one for 2017 right. Full TFT display and 765cc vs 675cc.
Yeah I know but I think the 675cc is perfect for me

Back
Top Bottom