• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcycle Mechanic Wanted

eckoblue03

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Are there any motorcycle mechanics around the Canton area? I have a few things done on my Texas Chopper. Oil change and tire replacement.

There is a place on GA20 just before East Cherokee on the left if you are headed eastbound (towards Cumming).
Not sure of the name but they seem to stay busy with lots of bikes like yours (cruisers/Harleys).

Atljetmech I have looked at that place but haven't had luck getting a reply from them when I email them. My main question is if they are capable of swapping out a 280 rear tire.

I've had them do a couple of regular services and had them install new cam in a soft ail about 2 yrs ago. I will say the father that owned/ran/built drag bikes passed away a year plus ago. Not sure about services/customization after he passed. Folks have differing opinions. There is a motorcycle dealer on Hwy 5 between hwy 140 and 575 that may be able to service. I can't recall name.

Yeah i have seen the place on 5, actually stopped on sunday to look at the place. Same thing there, I have called and left messages but no one calls me back.

I used to be a bikers dream customer until they went out of business. Stole $200 from me in the process. So now I'm trying to find a new shop to go to where I feel comfortable with letting them work on my bike.

Back
Top Bottom