• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcycle shops that will patch a tire

I wouldn't patch any tire that's tubeless, but that's just me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I agree if you want to patch from outside , but doing on the inside will last and I have proven it thousands times with plenty hot laps
never a issue , btw if you never patched a tire you don't ride

I have rode from atlanta to cherry valley california , and you will pick up a nail and such and patch is needed , now if you just ride around your neighborhood then I understand but riders well you will go broke replacing tires all the time

I agree if you want to patch from outside , but doing on the inside will last and I have proven it thousands times with plenty hot laps
never a issue , btw if you never patched a tire you don't ride

I have rode from atlanta to cherry valley california , and you will pick up a nail and such and patch is needed , now if you just ride around your neighborhood then I understand but riders well you will go broke replacing tires all the time

I've gotten 5x as many flats with 1/5 of the mileage on my bikes compared to my cars. No clue why.

Also I lane split like 15 miles today and completely avoided stop and go 85 traffic. Probably where I got it

long trips I carry few random screws , and have used to limp home , I got a nail in atlanta , limped to air pump and insert my screw and air up and got home

I hate waiting for a tow

long trips I carry few random screws , and have used to limp home , I got a nail in atlanta , limped to air pump and insert my screw and air up and got home

I hate waiting for a tow

I must have gotten this flat close to home, didn't have any issues today but was checking everything for a mountain ride tomorrow and rear tire was dead

Back
Top Bottom