• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcyclist kicks car causes crash video......

I don't know if the biker was justified in kicking the car. It may have been a crime.
But I will say that Biker has some mad skills. Notice how the car almost ran into the middle barrier, but the biker swerved and braked hard, then he brakes to avoid the vehicle crashing and stopping in front of him. Then he dodged debis.

Woody-Herralson-As-Roy-Munson-Omg-Reaction-Gif-In-King-Pin.gif

I don't know if the biker was justified in kicking the car. It may have been a crime.
But I will say that Biker has some mad skills. Notice how the car almost ran into the middle barrier, but the biker swerved and braked hard, then he brakes to avoid the vehicle crashing and stopping in front of him. Then he dodged debis.
Looks like the car swerved to hit the biker after the kick and then overcorrected...

The driver of the car previously cut the bike off. The biker was rightfully pissed off and the car should of been waving apologizes for their ignorance for almost killing the biker. As usually the dumb ass driver was angry at the biker for being on their road. It's sad that the car didn't burst into flames and permanently remove that road hazard from endangering any other drivers.

I don't know, maybe. I kind of saw it different. It looks to me like the car was totally unaware of the bike, and when the biker kicked the door, the driver panicked and wreaked.

Anyway, its wild how that small car hit that truck and flipped it like a cheap table.

Back
Top Bottom