• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcyclist kicks car causes crash video......

No matter what the 4-wheeler did, the biker was flat out wrong!!!!! This would be a different conversation if the biker got his sorry a$$ caught between the car and the barrier.

The biker is a coward, no matter what his driving skills are. He contributed to the accident involving the pickup and should have stayed to help. The only thing I'm sorry about is the guy taking the video didn't get the bike's license plate

Moron in the car, moron on the bike

I have done my fair share of driving in CA, from Anaheim to Santa Barbara and everywhere in between (work and vacations).
CA allows lane splitting by bikers. They love knocking the rear mirrors off the cars as they zoom between the lanes of traffic.

I think something happen before the video recording. I also think some words were said before he kicked the car. He looked to be side to side for a few and the driver looks to me like he is looking at the biker then the biker kicks the car. This is the problem with video taping, only starts after something occurs and you never get the whole story on video most of the time.

Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar we may be partially biased to the biker since we ride. I've been in a situation many-a-time that a cager deserved to get their door kicked, but I ride sport bikes so I've always been able to get the hell out of the situation VERY quickly

Looked to me like the car was pinching the bike in the lane before any contact occurred. That move immediately after the kick was attempted murder from this angle

Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar we may be partially biased to the biker since we ride. I've been in a situation many-a-time that a cager deserved to get their door kicked, but I ride sport bikes so I've always been able to get the hell out of the situation VERY quickly
Not being partial just saying not all the facts are there, yes he could've never kicked the car and also the car could've never swerved at the biker either. :noidea::nono:

IMO, not seeing or caring about what happened before, but the biker's little kick to the car did not justify the driver trying to remove him from the planet. That would be like someone flicking somebody's ear, and that person turning around and taking a swing with a baseball bat.

The biker was an idiot because he picked a fight with a 3000 lb vehicle, but the driver escalated it way too far, and it was his actions that caused the truck to flip.

Looks like the car swerved to hit the biker after the kick and then overcorrected...

I saw the same.

Cage drivers get very annoyed at motorcyclist at times. Don't know what provoked the motorcyclist to kick the car or the car to swerve to hit the rider-over correct and crash.

Some don't think one person riding a motorcycle has a right in the HOV lane. Had a buddy riding in the HOV lane pulled over and a LEO attempt to give him a ticket for not having a passenger.

Back
Top Bottom