• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcyclist with concealed carry permit stops knife-wielding driver in road rage incident

Triptones

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
293   0
Reaction score
Another dumb ass bringing a knife to a gun fight. ***** all the way. Swings the knife at the guy's throat, guy pulls gun, and he grabs his phone calls police and said a man just pulled a gun on him..... Probably still lives in his parents basement. Glad the girl video taped the incident.

So much stupid...on both sides. Notes as follows:
  • A man carrying a pistol let another man brandishing a knife within 21' of him. Fail.
  • Said man only produced his pistol after the assault. Fail.
  • Producing said pistol took far too much time. Had knife man wanted to, he could have.
  • Having produced said pistol, he did not use it.
  • Why didn't either party just walk away?
  • Wife needs to shut up. She wasn't helping.
  • LOL @ Mr. Stabby going to prison.
Am I the only one that thought the dude on the bike resembled Paul Sr.?

DRT if he pulls a knife on me. Figures though, Florida man.

That dumbass is 50 years old. You'd think he'd know better than to pull a knife on someone in a carry state. What did he think he was doing? Auditioning for a role in a bad "gang movie?"

Also, if you listen to the first part of the video, Paul Sr. is saying "Do it" and then Mr. Stabby says something about having a gun and that it's illegal. Paul Sr. replies "Not with my permit." And then his wife keeps shouting that Paul Sr. "doesn't have anything" but that Mr. Stabby "has a knife."

Can't help but wonder if somebody wasn't itching for a reason to skin that smoke wagon.

Back
Top Bottom