• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moultrie

TheGman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
I’m not a huge fan of most of their cameras, good not great but they handled a problem well.
i had a camera that stopped Working last year , called out of warranty but they gave me a 50 percent off coupon.
i bought an inexpensive A900i , it worked well until it didn’t (I think connectivity to batteries was issue) sent it back per return goods ticket they issued , received a new camera this week.

while I’d rather not have issues to begin with it’s nice to be taken reasonable care of when there is an issue.

DDC9D52D-2791-48A2-8C9C-2A7FB5B1B7D4.jpeg

Moultrie has great customer service, but I want a product that’s reliable and works if it’s hours away and I can’t get to it quickly. All cameras seem to give issue eventually, but theirs are the worst…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moultrie has great customer service, but I want a product that’s reliable and works if it’s hours away and I can’t get to it quickly. All cameras seem to give issue eventually, but theirs are the worst…

Hard to argue.

I'm using Tactacam more now.

I have a friend who runs a few dozen Reconyx , I am too cheap to buy one.

Hard to argue.

I'm using Tactacam more now.

I have a friend who runs a few dozen Reconyx , I am too cheap to buy one.

I’ve tried Moultrie’s, SPYPOINT, but the last 2 years I’ve ran nothing but Tactacam’s and they’ve been flawless so far.

Back
Top Bottom