• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Movie "The Accountant"

Yep, filmed in Atlanta. That last scene driving over lake Allatoona is literally right up the road from me. When I saw the scene in the movie I said " Hey, thats the bridge at Red Top Mtn park". Pretty cool.

I think I googled the wrong movie... :)
Not... counting ants?
upload_2017-2-14_14-6-59.png

In the movie "what to expect when you're expecting" Anna Kendrick's character drove a 1997 Honda Civic --a brassy orange color. That movie was also made in Atlanta. The car featured prominently in a couple of scenes, including one in Piedmont Park where the couple make out on it's hood and accidentally set off the alarm .
A few years later, I bought that car. I didn't know about its history until I was signing the paperwork on the deal.
In the movie when Anna Kendrick is in the car being driven around by her boyfriend (Chance Crawford) you can see that the check engine light was on and a blue light was coming from something on the dashboard --some aftermarket radio or alarm system. It still had those lights on all the time when I got it.

Yep, filmed in Atlanta. That last scene driving over lake Allatoona is literally right up the road from me. When I saw the scene in the movie I said " Hey, thats the bridge at Red Top Mtn park". Pretty cool.
I told my wife the same thing and had to prove it her yesterday when we rode across the bridge comping back from the lake.

Back
Top Bottom