• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Movie theater sign...no guns allowed

I tested the waters at Regions bank. Was asked to leave. Whole family moved their personal accounts, business accounts, and Canceled a HELOC? No idea what that is because I'm young and not a home owner, but my dad and others dropped them like a bad habit after 12 years plus if banking.
Keep in mind that those signs are the reason bank robberies don't occur anymore.

It's funny how armed citizens are so dangerous that the company policy is to have some 80 lb zit faced 16 year old girl ask you politely to leave.

The person asking you to leave has to be a person in charge of the property.

My liquor store has the same sign. I am SOooo tempted to say one time, "I'm buying $100 of top shelf liquor, and packing, what do you want me to do?"

The person asking you to leave has to be a person in charge of the property.

My liquor store has the same sign. I am SOooo tempted to say one time, "I'm buying $100 of top shelf liquor, and packing, what do you want me to do?"

You might have a idiot behind the counter who hears " I have drank $100 worth of top shelf and I am going to shoot up the joint" Good help is hard to find nowadays.

went to my favorite theater the other day... as I was going in, I noticed a new sign. No weapons allowed...didn't read the whole thing but also said something that even if you had a permit that you were not permitted to bring your gun in.

So what happens if someone does carry inside and gets caught. Is that a misdemeanor ? Felony? Or can they just simply ask you to leave?

I only go to the Dollar Movie theater, it says Guns Allowed just NO OUTSIDE food.

Back
Top Bottom