• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Movie theater sign...no guns allowed

Doesn't visit the theater because it's anti-gun
Rents movie and watches it at home
Anti Gunners profit anyway
Might as well just go to the movies if you want, movie theaters and waffle house are my exceptions to not supporting businesses that are anti-gun.

When you see me staring at someone open carrying, I am just trying to figure out what gun they are carrying or admiring the holster.

Im wondering why they would give up the advantage of surprise. Just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should. And even though I support the right to do it, I think its pointless and impolite.

I wonder if 6 people went to a John Wick flick, saw guns after the sign out front clearly proclaimed a gun free establishment, could be parties to a class action against the theater for false advertising?

IMG_0347.JPG IMG_4688.JPG IMG_5434.JPG IMG_5435.JPG IMG_5493.JPG Some businesses have these signs.

Obey, or risk getting ordered off the property.

(By an owner or agent of the owner or "person in control of" the place.)

It's a crime --criminal trespass-- to stay when you are told to leave.

Sometimes I'll carry in violation of a store's or restaurant's policy on weapons.

Im wondering why they would give up the advantage of surprise. Just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should. And even though I support the right to do it, I think its pointless and impolite.
I agree mostly and I rarely open carry, maybe after leaving woods hunting, I don't bother covering up my side arm (as my woods gun is bulkier). But my daily carry, I cover up but don't fret it it peeks out from under my shirt.

However, I can see in some cases where open carry would be a good idea. For example, a petite woman, elderly or someone in a wheelchair. Their open carry says "I am not defenseless".

Rosewood

Where was that sign? Outside of Club Status on 247?
I have picture of a similar sign but, its on my computer someplace. The one I took has no pictures in place of no drugs. Mine was taken in Cambodia at a mall in Phnom Penh. Its interesting cause in one place two mall security cops had AKs

Back
Top Bottom