• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Movies so bad you can't believe it could get worse....so you continue watching....

Just shooting from the hip thinking what I've watched (or tried to) recently...
1) Mortal Kombat (2021)
2) Tenet
3) Any Terminator Movie after Judgment Day - that P.O.S. Dark Fate was a real steaming pile of P.C. crap
4) WW84 (didn't even make it halfway through this one)
5) Wholeheartedly agree with whomever said Napolean Dynamite (tried to rewatch this a few weeks ago... operative word: tried)

You guys remember The Black Hole from like 1979? I watched it last year for ****s and giggles, it's terrible...but as a kid, it was frightening!

That is a classic....lol. Watched it several times, because I loved it as a kid. It's just okay now......

Here is the best scene.... with STAR.
iu

Normally I'd immediately NIX the idea of watching ANY movie with Bruce Willis in it, at all, even for a minute.....

But, I thought I'd give the Amazon recommended movie "Breach" a try. LOL! I can't believe how bad every single aspect of this movie is, from plot, sets design, acting, dialog, camera work, special effects, etc., you name it. It's just incredibly bad. Even the janky ghetto flame/acid throwers they made up show the ROVE water bottle logo on the bottom.

Bruce Willis must need money something fierce.

I thought "Battle of the Last Panzer" or "Alice's Restaurant" were the worst movies I'd had the misfortune to watch, but this one is at least contender for 2nd. Anyone else keep watching a bad movie to see just how bad it can get?
Only movie that I can think of that meets that criteria was Bill & Ted. At the end I was wishing I could get in their time machine and go back in time and not watch it.
"Come on, man!" Willis in Death Wish wasn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom