• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving Back to North GA?

Norcross is gang area of Gwinnett. Had a coworker killed outside her home in a gang initiation 20 years ago in Norcross, and it has gotten worse since then. We moved to Lawrenceville in Jan 1988, it was very nice, by Nov 2012 it had become a **** hole and we moved further out to Winder. Property tax in Gwinnett is getting much worse. If you could live 15-20 miles further out, and commute into Norcross in daylight hours that would be OK, If you can't, then I wouldn't do it.

1104221803a.jpg

If it doesn't look close to this then you're too close!!!

Flowery Branch to norcross isn’t bad if you have a peach pass and work weird hours. I line living in Flowery Branch. I started in Dunwoody in 1975 and have been moving north ever since. I lived in Sugar Hill 4 years ago and it has literally exploded.

Welcome home, brother
Been living in Flowery Branch for over 25 years....what the hell is going on??? It has exploded up here this last year or so. They are throwing up apartments, cheap rental communities and warehouses all over. Traffic is getting awful. Can't even go to the local parks now without worrying about your car getting broken into. Found a dead body in the woods just off McEver. Used to be paradise living here... no longer.

That blast area will scorch my b hole if I’m home in Atlanta but I can watch the cloud if I’m home on my mountain where the sorghum cane grows

Been living in Flowery Branch for over 25 years....what the hell is going on??? It has exploded up here this last year or so. They are throwing up apartments, cheap rental communities and warehouses all over. Traffic is getting awful. Can't even go to the local parks now without worrying about your car getting broken into. Found a dead body in the woods just off McEver. Used to be paradise living here... no longer.
Yes sir… lived on Paradise Point road from ’88 until ‘95 and loved it. Ain’t nothing now like it was then But neither is anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom