• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moving Help (It Pays)

white

Default rank <5000 posts
Peg Leg
87   0
Reaction score
I am needing a couple of people to help move Thursday. I have a queen size mattress, frame, and box springs, Tv stand, dresser, mirror, nightstand, love seat, chair, and two ottomans that will need to be moved. (I can handle all other stuff by myself) It will be moved from Northside circle NW to Nelms ave NE. It’s about an 8.1 mile trip. I am guessing it will only take an hour or two at max. Prefer someone with a truck or trailer, but I can rent one if I need too. Just let me know how much you will charge. I will give a kitchen table and some chairs away for free to whoever needs them also.

Nobody willing to help this feller out? I am in and to be honest if it takes me giving you MY share f-it you can have that too :bull_head:

They could have really used you. Not only did they have to carry the things that needed to be moved they had to carry ME also :evil:

I am getting way too old and out of shape to attempt things like this in temperatures that hovered around 129F and a 97% humidity :subdued:

BUT.....I am very glad to try to help though. They were both very nice fellers and maybe the laughing wore me out prematurely? :thumb: I really enjoyed it THX white white

Back
Top Bottom